Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

SKINNY ACCESSIBLE ONLY

Non-Accessible washroom vanity
Our Ben celebrates a birthday today (which means I am now older too). He worked at the Ottawa, Ontario food bank for months. The bathrooms and everything had to be wheelchair accessible. I thought of him last night as we saw the women's washroom at Bimini Sands Beach Resort. This washroom is not even accessible if you are overweight at all. I thought it was too funny and had to take a picture of it. I don't know who designed it but I thought why not just put a small sink in at the end instead of this long vanity that you would have to squeeze through to wash your hands. Anyways, I had to share.

An interesting jelly fish here
at Bimini Sands Marina








1 comment:

Unknown said...

After working hard to be pulled by ropes into our slip at Sunset Bay Marina, I looked overboard to port and saw BROWN WATER!!!! I miss the Bahamas already.
Blessings for Easter,
Rosemary