Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CRAB SCARE

almost stepped on this crab
He scared me as I am sure I scared him
Samson Cay Marina is a small quaint marina with small sailboats or megayachts that are over 100 feet long. We all share the same amenities here. There are wonderful nature trails here that all lead to a beach. When you arrive at the beach there is no one around. However, the little crab above thought so too until I almost stepped on him. He scurried away quickly and scared the !@#$ out of me with a yelp or two. It was so unexpected! Anyways, he posed for our camera.

aerial view of Samson Cay Marina
Coyaba is on the right of picture,
just see the flybridge



"Travel not only stirs the blood.... It also gives strength to the spirit." -- Florence Prag Kahn



No comments: