Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Monday, January 2, 2012

NO CHOCOLATE UNTIL BIMINI

I am so "chocolated-out" that I have vowed not to eat another morsel of chocolate until we get to Bimini. Eat, and ate some more over the holidays! Back to our reality of getting our cat Coyaba "Bahama Ready" is our mission now. We leave Ottawa very early Wednesday January 4th to Miami Florida. We plan to pick up our solar panels and head to Stuart for the work to begin. It will be warmer down there compared to Ottawa but it has been up and down weather-wise here. We leave the boots behind and winter parkas, pack the last of our shorts and t's + flip flops!

We do plan to head to Miami by boat to head off-coast to Bimini the middle of January. Then onto Nassau as our first round of company arrive, son Ben and wife Sam along with another couple on Feb. 1. We look forward to sharing our adventure with others. I will blog as much as I can to give everyone a taste of what we are up to. Internet connection may be sporadic but we will do our best.

I see people have been to our blog and probably have been wondering what our plans are, so I thought I would update today. Stay tuned for more later in the week. Florida and Bahamas .. here we come, we are so blessed!

No comments: