Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HIT THE 4000th VIEW


I thought you would be interested to know that since I've created this Coyaba Blog (82 posts ago) we've had over 4,000 views on it. This is exciting that so many “viewers” are interested in our adventures on Coyaba. On the blogspot.com website I can look at stats as to where the views are coming from. I checked for the last month and here are the results:

271 from Canada (our home country makes sense)
109 U.S.A (we are here and have friends down here)
19 Russia
8 Germany (I have relatives there, I hope these views are from them)
4 France
4 U.K
1 Spain

Our blog is an “open” blog which means no invitation needed to read it. Anyone is welcome to make a comment and I post most. You are welcome to read the comment(s). These are posted at the end of each post. Anyone can “google” Coyaba and our blog should come up as a place to visit.

Paul and I are going out in Coyaba for about ½ hr tomorrow to test run the engines and see if everything is running smoothly. The wind is finally going to die down! We will leave on Saturday to head south to Stuart, FL. This will take a few days on the ICW. Let this next stage begin!

Always do what you are afraid to do” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
(psst... does this mean I should go ahead and swim with sharks? NOT!)

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow, congratulations!! It is so neat that your blog is read in so many countries!! Makes sense since it is so interesting, and usually contains some funny stories. Hope all is well. Looking forward to some more posts.