Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

HEADING TO LAKE WORTH, FLORIDA

Friday we left Atlantis. We said goodbye to a wonderful experience there. I saw the turtles, starfish and the beaches. Paul and I walked the resort for a good 1 hour to see parts we hadn't seen yet. I'm sure there are parts we still haven't seen.

I will upload pictures tonight. We were in Chub Cay last night and tonight we are in Bimini, this is a place with reliable internet.. and fast. I wish I had this kind of internet at home in small town Metcalfe. So please feel free to visit this specific posting for the next couple of days. I will upload pics for the next while tonight but will be "updated" after each picture. So in one or two hours there may be more pictures, just when you thought you saw the whole posting.

This is Doug and I having fun!
We did not eat ice cream, but we screamed with fun!

You know the internet is so good, that I am listening to Majic100 Ottawa..... the first time since Jan.!! I am slowly getting back to reality! I may need therapy to just adjust to "civilization" hahahahah!

Our son Ben and wife are now homeowners as of June 4th so we are excited for them! Time does not sit still in Bahamas. We are anxious to go home and celebrate with them and enjoy Easter with our family.

Vicki and I at Rose Island, Atlantic side

Starfish at the Atlantis Aquarium!, tickles my hand

Shannon, Paul, Vicki and Doug, touring Atlantis Aquarium (two baldy's)


This is what we viewed from the cockpit of our catamaran,
what a sight! Especially at night all lit up! Atlantis Marina.

Turtles at Atlantis Resort


There are many yachts and wonderful tenders to the yachts that come
into Atlantis, but his boat was memorable as it stuck out like
a yellow banana! I had to take a picture. He dropped off people
that hired him from Atlantis.


Leaving Nassau and saw the Disney Cruise Line!
We know of a cruise ship, Norwegian Epic arriving when we were leaving
4500 passengers and 1700 crew! Yep! 

I will upload more pictures once we hit Stuart, FL on Monday, so stay tuned.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." Mark Twain

1 comment:

Unknown said...

On my last day, I finally got to Dolphin Cay and couldn't believe how amazing it was! Save the $185.00 and just go watch!
Rosemary