Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Friday, April 12, 2013

GREENERY SCENERY

This is a tree that was cut down on purpose. This Elm tree
died many years ago. We now have some firewood
for the fall. Bring out the chainsaw!
The only greenery are the evergreen trees in the backyard! Snow is not agreeable to a tanned person. I had put my boots away in December before we left, this morning I needed the boots but I was rushed and could not find my boots. I wore old sneakers with a good grip in freezing rain. I had a commitment that I did not want to miss. The snow scraper was in the car thank goodness!

All this will be melted in a few hours, but unpleasant when you have to wear gloves to fill up with gas at the self-serve station.








 



No comments: