Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Friday, November 23, 2012

FROGS ARE CUTE??


WE leave tomorrow, won't be back in Florida until January 2013. … but I have a few ideas for posts so stay “posted”? While we were in Naples visiting friends on their catamaran, we discovered a frog that made his home within the outboard motor of the dinghy. This little creature was not moving. He stayed with the motor and changed colour throughout the day depending where he was. We moved the motor from the dinghy to the dock and lifted it up a few times. I took some great photos and thought I would share them with you. I think, with very little research, that it is a Pinewoods TreeFrog (I know there is no tree around, but fits the description). Did You Know there are 33 types of frogs and toads in Florida?? I can let you do your own research!


SMILE FOR THE CAMERA
See how he thinks he is camoflaged??
I got this funny picture for you all to enjoy!! I did not actually see this frog!

No comments: