Coyaba

"COYABA"
Arawak Indian meaning: paradise a place of peace and rest.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

WEATHER GETS COLD, ONLY 79F


Paul and I have had a very good day as the weather dropped to 78F as opposed to the high 90's earlier this week. We continued work on our dingy davit. Each screw hole that Paul drilled had to be filled with fibreglass. So today we put the davit up permanently. The winch will go on next. The exciting part today is the outdoor shower we installed and works fantastic. Paul had to get into some tight places so I took a pic or two of that. I was like the nurse handing him this and that and some more of this and that.

We have two huge lockers up at the front, when I climb in it is up to my waist. Needless to say down here mold is a problem. In one locker the mold was terrible on the walls. It took a couple of hours of me slaving away but the good news is, down here there are many products to buy, try to clean mold and spray afterwards to prevent mold. It has been 4 months of just sitting in the sun, closed up etc. We know what to do the next time we put our boat on the “hard”, lots of mold repellent!

PAUL IN TIGHT QUARTERS



NO TURNING BACK, PAUL CUT A 3 1/2 in. HOLE


IT FITS, NICE AND FLUSH


PAUL HOLDING UP THE FINISHED PRODUCT, OUR OUTDOOR FRESH WATER SHOWER


Last night we ate dinner for the first time at a Ruby Tuesday's.... delicious and the service was excellent. I did a little shopping too at the “Black Market, White House” store. Everything in it is white or black. I had heard about this store many months ago and finally went in. Anyone who knows me knows I like to wear black tops.

Tomorrow Paul says he will take pictures of me :-)!

Our email is still pscruising@hotmail.com but the U.S.A. phone number that people have is no longer valid right now, hopefully soon. So email only, or we are skyping people too.

No comments: